The West African Centre for Water, Irrigation and Sustainable Agriculture (WACWISA) at the University of Ghana is now accepting applications from Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship includes a monthly stipend to cover accommodation, living expenses, health insurance and other personal incidentals. Successful applicants will be supported to develop international experience in one or more of the WACWISA’s international partners ‘laboratories and field stations.
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2019. 12:00 mid-night GMT
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Ghana
Type: Masters, PhD
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree (honours) or equivalent with at least a Second-Class Upper Division in Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Soil and Water Conservation and Management, Horticulture, Agronomy, Hydrology and Watershed Management and Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Soil Science or related fields.
- Applicants must be Applying for the Masters/Doctor of Philosophy programme in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering at the University for Development Studies.
- Applicants must Meet the standard University for Development Studies Admission requirement for both local and international students.
Application Process: To apply, please complete and submit the following documents to Liz Whitwell (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- College of Arts and Humanities PGR Scholarship Application
- Research proposal for the proposed project – no longer than 1,500 words including references
For enquiries please contact Dr Kathryn Jones (email@example.com / +44 (0)1554 836972).
Visit The Official Website For More Information